– Court Cases: While the Courts are in a suspended state of operations, we continue to process cases to be fully prepared and ready for when they re-open.
– Real Estate Closings: Are continuing. Banks remain open, and appraisers do not have to make in-home inspections.
– Business Transactions: Are continuing, we can send, receive, review, and draft documents from the office as well as remotely. The increase use of UPS and FedEx has helped to be able to move documents for prompt signature.
– Meetings: We are fully equipped with webcams, and can use Skype, Zoom, FaceTime and several other applications for non-contact meetings.
– Last Wills and Estate Documents: We are getting many requests for these. We are able to process them remotely with electronic meetings and the other resources mentioned prior. The Governor in a recent executive order has allowed for electronic acknowledgements for notaries.
– Notary Public: Many requests for this service are coming through. Every member of our staff is a notary public and you can stop in between 9:00am and 4:30pm or call us if you would like to coordinate a remote notary service.
Stay Safe and Healthy!
Had it not been for Ken's assistance and persistence, we may have never settled this matter in such a timely manner.
They have gun law experience. Kenneth Barber & Associates advice saved me from impending trouble and anguish.
Kenneth Barber & Associates have been a great help to my small business, Ken and John are both very experienced.